WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!
Baby Dryden will be arriving on or around August 16th, and we couldn't be more excited!
We announced it to our families by sending these two in dressed like this:
We had our first doctor's appointment in January and got to have an ultrasound The baby was wiggling all over and he/she even waved his/her little fin/arm at us. I'm sure it was on purpose :) Here's proof:
Anyway, we'll share more news as it comes.
WOW! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThe baby is human, not canine, right? Oh heck, congratulations either way!
Yay! Congratulations you two. That is exciting. :)
ReplyDeleteI am thrilled for you two. I just had my second baby in October, you'll love being a mommy and you will both be wonderful parents!
ReplyDeleteThat's sooo exciting Heido! I'm really happy for you guys and the cute puppies :)
ReplyDeleteYay! So happy and exciting!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete